Rebuilding Your Home After a Natural Disaster of Fire, Tornado, Ice or Flood in OK, NE, KS or TX? We Can Help!
Have you or someone you know lost their home to a natural disaster?
Do you live in Nebraska, Kansas, Texas or Oklahoma?
We can Help with "Operation Helping Hand" !
In a special initiative, ICF & More LLc. of Oklahoma and Quad-Lock Building Systems, Ltd. have formed an alliance to offer a significant discount on the cost of building your new disaster resilient concrete home with ICF materials (Insulating Concrete Forms).
ICF & More is offering a substantial Discount when you choose to rebuild using the Strongest, Safest, Healthiest, most Energy Efficient and Cost Effective construction method available after losing your home to a natural disaster of Fire, Tornado, Flood or Ice in the great states of Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas and you fulfill the simple requirements below.
Imagine living in a Rock Solid and Secure Concrete Home with your family and it costing less to own than the flimsy stick-built home you're having to replace - America is waking up to Better Built Homes and YOU SHOULD TOO!
We are Here to Help you Rebuild Your Home and do it Better and Safer with Quad-Lock Insulating Concrete Forms. Now is the Time for Offering a Helping Hand to All Our Neighbors in Need.
Terms and Conditions for Operation Helping Hand are simple:
- A. Submit information to verify that the home was destroyed by a natural disaster after 1/01/2017
- B. Agree to purchase Quad-Lock ICF materials from Insulated Concrete Forms & More LLc within 180 days of the Event.
- C. Purchasers will receive a 20% discount from Insulated Concrete Forms and More, LLc. on purchased Quad-Lock ICF materials.
- D. Purchaser agrees to pay for the ICF materials at the time the order is placed.
- E. Purchaser will submit before and after photographs of the home and further agrees to allow Insulated Concrete Forms & More, LLc. and/or Quad-Lock Building Systems Ltd. the right to use all submitted photographs.
- G. Operation Helping Hand does not have a cut-off date established at this time. We reserve the right to cancel without notice.
For additional information about "Operation Helping Hand" or to simply learn more about the Strongest, Safest, Healthiest and Most Energy Efficient method of construction possible, contact us Today at 405-470-6955 or drop us an email via our short contact form here, and we will get straight back to you...
ICF & More LLC - Committed to helping our neighbours throughout the great states of Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
The Operation "Helping Hand" Initiative is sponsored by: